OTO Rockie Massage Chair (RK-11) is specially equipped with "Cradle-Swing" function, bringing an utmost relaxing experience to your body, mind and soul and helping you sleep well. Combined with 3D massage mechanism, OTO Rockie provides 4 such penetrative massage strokes like the ones delivered by masseurs as kneading, kneading and tapping, tapping and rolling to your neck, shoulders, back, waist, hips, thighs and calves to help relax tensed muscles and relieve fatigue.
- Cradle-Swing Function: brings you an utmost relaxing experience to sleep well
- 3D Massage Mechanism: allows a deeper massage by adjusting the position of massage rollers to fit your body curve
- Flippable Calf: One easy flip to enjoy air-press and rolling calf massage. Another easy flip to change it a compact and space-saving footrest
- Ultra-long L-shaped track enables a massage length of 1,395mm covering neck, shoulders, back, waist, hips and thighs for an all-rounded massage experience.
- Zero-Gravity massage position provides most penetrative and meticulous massage to the body
- 4 Massage Strokes (kneading, kneading and tapping, tapping and rolling) and 3 Auto Massage Modes for selection
- Heat Therapy promotes blood circulation
- Bluetooth music speakers play the desired music from your designated devicel
- Colours Available: Khaki / Grey
1. For a single order with a total amount of HK$1,000 or above (based on the final amount after the discount), the customer will be entitled to a Hong Kong standard delivery service once for free. Otherwise, the Company will charge a standard delivery service fee of HK$150 per product per purchase.
2. Standard delivery service is only available for designated product and is limited to Hong Kong only. The Company will contact the customer to arrange for the standard delivery service within seven (7) working days after receiving the order. The delivery will fall between seven (7) to fourteen (14) working days from the date of purchase (the delivery dates for promotional activities and out-of-stock products may be arranged differently).
3. The customer using the delivery service must provide correct delivery and contact information for arrangement. If the customer needs to change the order content (such as delivery address, delivery time or purchasing more products, etc.), s/he is required to inform the Company at least 3 working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) prior to the originally scheduled delivery date and time. The Company will notify the customer of the new delivery date and time as soon as possible. Under no circumstance will the Company be held liable for any advancement or delay of the delivery date.
4. The customer must collect the product and/or giveaway or arrange for delivery within three (3) months from the date of purchase. If it is overdue and not taken, the Company has the right to charge for storage. After six (6) months, the order and the uncollected product will be automatically canceled/forfeited and the paid amount will not be refunded.
5. If the delivery team of the Company delivers the product according to the address provided by the customer but the recipient refuses to accept the product delivered, the Company reserves the right to charge the customer for the cost of the delivery service.
6. Below is the Additional Fee Schedule (if applicable):
Delivery fee for outlying islands and remote areas:
Ma Wan, Park Island - Additional Charge (One Way Charge) HK$150
Discovery Bay - Additional Charge (One Way Charge) HK$350
Sha Tau Kok - Additional Charge (One Way Charge) HK$300
Other Outlying Islands - Free Shipping to Central Pier
Handling costs for landing stairs: There is a need of moving the product up and down the stairs between the parking slot and the delivery building, and/or the delivery building does not have any elevator, or the product cannot fit in the elevator and needs to be transported via stairs. HK$50 each piece each storey. The customer is required to pay the fee to the delivery person in cash at the time of delivery. If the disposal of the old item is required at the same time, two passes will be calculated. Every 10 levels is a unit of calculation.
Transportation cost of remote area delivery, where vehicles cannot directly reach: Remote areas where vehicles cannot reach directly (150 meters or more from the entrance/exit of the delivery building to the parking slot) and the product must be transported by hand or by handcart to the delivery building. HK$250 each piece. If the disposal of the old item is required in the same way at the same time, two passes will be calculated.
If the product is required to ship to Macau, Mainland China, overseas or if there is any other special delivery request, the Company will contact the customer within 7 working days after receiving the order to inform the relevant delivery charge.
Unless otherwise stated, non-Hong Kong delivery charge refers to the one from the terminal of Hong Kong to the terminal of the destination and does not include the installation of the product, any fee incurred after arriving at the destination and any tax and duty.
7. The Company will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to complete the delivery due to accidents, traffic conditions, weather conditions or other unforeseen reasons. The delivery arrangement will be postponed accordingly.
Fee schedules, and above terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Company reserves the right of final decision.