The Viognier and Chardonnay glass is perfect for allowing white wines to express their freshness, spiciness, and mineral characters.
This glass is designed so the Viognier variety's low acidity is delivered in a way that sets off the alcohol and rich flavours of the wine. The shape highlights its velvety, supple texture, emphasizing the fruit and ensuring a long, balanced finish.
This pack offers a great deal for eight glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Perfect for these Grapes
Year of design 2007
Volume 320.0 cc
Height 96.0 mm
Box quantity 6.0
Type of Manufacturing Machine-made
Caring for your Riedel Crystal
- Riedel glasses are dishwasher safe. Riedel exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170°F / 75°C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)