The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines.
This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the Riedel range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
Year of design 2021
Volume 650.0 cc
Height 236.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing Machine-made
Caring for your Riedel Crystal
- Riedel glasses are dishwasher safe. Riedel exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170°F / 75°C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)