The Reebok GX50 Cross Trainer has all the features you need for an excellent cardiovascular workout to benefit both your upper and lower body without impacting your joints. The GX50 Cross Trainer offers a unique workout platform in that you can alter the intensity of your upper or lower body workout through the use of the fixed or action handlebars. Pull the handles to work your upper body or push hard on the footplates to activate your leg muscles for an excellent lower body workout.
SKU : FIT262
- strong>9kg flywheel to provide an ultra-smooth motion for every workout session
- User profiles and heart rate control can all be managed easily
- 23 individual console programmes, and hand pulse sensors
- Excellent 15” stride length, non-slip adjustable footplates, 32 Levels of Resistance
- 1 x 6.7cm LCD Display, provides all the necessary user feedback options including speed, time,
- 120kg max user weight, work for most users
- LCD Display: 13.1 x 6.7cm, showing console programme selection, resistance level and workout stats including time, distance, speed or total calories burnt.
- Flywheel: 9kg
- 23 console programs
- 32 levels of electronic resistance
- Hand Pulse sensors
- Open dimension(cm): 145 (L) x 59 (W) x 171 (H)
- Package dimension(cm): 128 (L) x 38 (W) x 66 (H)
- Package Weight: 54kg
- Net weight: 51 Kg
- Maximum load capacity: 120 kg
- Warranty: one year door to door maintenance provided by Reebok Fitness (wear and tear of handrail or seating pad's is not covered in warranty)
Customers will be notified on delivery details within 7 working days from the day of purchase.