Riedel - Decanter Curly Pink
The coils and curvature of the Curly decanter helps to charge and aerate wine. The twists of the decanter form a soft and playful spiral, with a closed “tail end” and wider spout for easy pouring. This decanter has been handmade, meaning each piece is slightly unique.
This piece features a pink stripe through the design, achieved by introducing a rod of pink crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed. This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The Riedel Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
Year of design 2013
Volume 1,400.0 cc
Height 265.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing Handmade
Caring for your Riedel Crystal
- Riedel glasses are dishwasher safe. Riedel exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170°F / 75°C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)