OneTwoFit - Japanese Bounce Pad (OT042101)
- The best-selling slimming and shaping elastic pad in the Japanese market
- The internal innovation uses POE material + sponge clip spring two fillers
- It has a mute effect of about 36% quieter than ordinary trampolines
- There are anti-slip particles on the back to prevent the jump pad from moving freely during exercise
- Not only can be used as a sports jump pad, but also can be used as a tatami cushion
- Strong load-bearing capacity, suitable for men, women and children
Product size: 50 x 50 x 18cm
Outer material: linen fabric
Inner material: double layer 45D sponge + 36 springs
Max user weight: 150KG (Static gravity)
1. This product includes door-to-door installation and delivery.
2. For brand-new fitness equipment (treadmills, walking machines, elliptical machines and exercise bikes), one year of free maintenance is generally provided, including damage to internal mechanical parts caused by non-human factors. Consumables, accessories and consumable parts (e.g. tension cords, seat back pads, etc.) are not covered by the warranty.
3. If there are abnormal noises in the resistance and the position of the brake control valve when the flywheel is used for the first time or when the flywheel is running, please adjust the resistance to the most loose, and then gradually tighten to test whether the abnormal noise disappears.
4. Delivery service is limited to Kowloon, Hong Kong and New Territories including Tung Chung and (Discovery Bay for an additional HKD 350). Outlying Islands / Sha Tau Kok restricted areas will not be delivered.
5. Since this product is a large-scale furniture or electrical appliance or large-scale sports equipment, the merchant will directly charge the following fees after purchase (if applicable)
-Fees for climbing stairs: The elevator cannot go straight, and the deliveryman needs to move the stairs. An additional $100 is charged for each floor (10 steps).
-Distance transportation fee: The truck cannot be reached directly, and it needs to be reached on foot for a long distance. If it exceeds 50 meters, an additional $50 will be charged for every 50 meters.