Learning Time - Pushing Pegs
- Age: 9 months or above
- Introduction: Push the platform to see the pegs tumble out, then use fine-motor skills to put them back in.
- Learning Objectives 1: Hand-eye coordination and fine-motor skills
- Learning Objectives 2: Problem-solving skills like trial-and-error
- Learning Objectives 3: Understand the concept of cause-and-effect
- Instruction: Video Play Guide is available with scanning the QR code on the packaging.
- Material: Our items are made with a combination of durable beech wood, tea wood, 100% food-grade silicone, and various baby-safe fabrics and dyes.
- Safety: All of our toys are tested against the ISO8124 Safety of Toys standards by certified testing labs.
- Cleaning: Wipe with a damp cloth
Standard Local Delivery
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)