Louis Latour - Premier Cru Chablis, France 750ml
- Maison Louis Latour is one of the most highly-respected négociant-éléveurs in Burgundy. Maison Louis Latour is the producer of some of the finest Burgundian wines but has also pioneered the production of fine wines from outside of the confines of Burgundy.
- These wines from the Ardèche and the Côteaux de Verdon are slowly gaining esteem for their unmatchable quality outside of Burgundy. All of the grapes from the vineyards owned by the Latour family are vinified and aged in the attractive cuverie of Chateau Corton Grancey in Aloxe-Corton.
- The winery was the first purpose-built cuverie in France and remains the oldest still-functioning. A unique railway system with elevators allows the entire wine-making process to be achieved by the use of gravity. This eliminates the threat of oxidation from unnecessary pumping of the must.
- Since 1985 Louis Latour has been selling the wines of its own vineyards under the name Domaine Louis Latour. Louis Latour has been a leader in the environmentally responsible winemaking for over 15 years.
- Louis Latour has had ISO 14001 accreditation for Environmental Management Systems since 2003 and has been a member of the European association FARRE since 1998- a group of like-minded companies who seek to develop and promote sustainable methods of agriculture.
In normal circumstances, you will receive SMS with confirmed delivery date within 3 working days from the date of order. Goods would be delivered within 7 working days^.
If a single order includes products in different categories, we may deliver the products on different dates.
Click here for delivery arrangement.
^ the confirmed delivery date subject to the actual situation (including but not limited to inventory, transportation, logistics, etc.)