KETTLER - R-BIKE 920 Foldable Recumbent Bike (KT-207-000)
- Foldable for easy storage
- Training computer: time, speed, distance, calories
- Magnetic brake system
- 1.5 kg flywheel
- 8 resistance levels
- Horizontally adjustable seat
- Quick adjustment of seat height
Power supply: batteries (2 pcs. AA)
Maximum user weight: 100 kg
Dimensions when in use: 104.5(L) x 55(W) x 102(H) cm
Dimensions when folded: 48(L) x 55(W) x 112(H) cm
Warranty: 1 year
MT SPORTS LIMITED – Delivery T&C and Charges (Tel: 2889 7078)
- Under normal circumstances, goods ordered will be delivered to customers in 7 to 14 working days from the date of order, depending on the requested area of delivery. Customers will be informed the delivery date and time by us one working day before the delivery date. Delivery service will be provided on Monday to Saturday only, exclude public holidays.
- We will only provide delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories, Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. Customers are required to arrange their own delivery to outlying islands, Closed Area, or traffic restricted area where delivery truck is not allowed to access.
- Customers are required to pay an extra charge of HK$50 per delivery to Ma Wan, HK$100 per delivery to Tung Chung, and HK$200 per delivery to Discovery Bay.
- 5 ton vehicle is not allowed to enter below district or road, customers are required to pay additional charge (to be determined):
HK Island: Deep Water Bay Road, Shouson Hill Road East & West, Mount Austin Road, Magazine Gap, Bowen Road, Lugard Road, Borrett Road, Village Terrace, Kai Yuen Street, Mount Kellett Road no.48, Tung Shan Terrace
Kowloon: Shatin Pass Road
New Territories: Keng Hang Road, Seasons Monarch
- For outlying islands, customers are required to arrange their own shipping; we can only provide delivery to Central Ferry Pier.
- For yachts, customers are required to arrange their own transportation from the dock to the yacht; we can only provide delivery to the pier. Customers are required to pay additional charge (to be determined) for delivery from the pier to the dock.
- Customers are required to pay an extra charge of HK$40 per floor per carton for under 40 kg, HK$80 per floor per carton for 40 to 70 kg, HK$120 per floor per carton for 70 to 100 kg, HK$160 per floor per carton for 100 kg to 130 kg, to be determined for 130 kg or above for delivery to building without lift service, or goods cannot be fit in or be transported by the lift. For transporting more than 3 floors, extra charge is to be determined.
- Customers are required to pay additional charge (to be determined) for delivery requires walking long distance when truck is unable to reach the building.
- Delivery scheduled will be cancelled when typhoon signal No.8 or above or when rainstorm warning signal black is hoisted. Customers will be contacted for delivery schedule rearrangement afterwards.
- No delivery service to designated quarantine hotels.